The documentary below gives us a glimpse into the world of the female criminal who has been convicted and imprisoned by the state. Female felons, killers, kidnappers, addicts, drug dealers, and violent offenders are jailed like their male counterparts and normally come into jail right after being convicted for their crimes in the court of law. One can only cringe in pain at though of all the children who are without their mothers because they are in jail.
Notables From The Documentary
- Female prisoners can be dangerous and unpredictable.
- Prison guards in female prisons face the same threats a prison guards in male prisons.
- Rage and violence tend to be a way of life for Maryland’s female convicts.
- One young lady, 25 years old, was charged and convicted of a first degree felony murder in Maryland and sentenced to life in prison plus 25 years with no possibility of parole.
- Another one of the featured female convicts has an addiction to crack cocaine which keeps her continuously cycling the revolving doors of the legal system for related crimes, and selling crack cocaine.